Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Timing of Change

So often I find myself longing for change, asking for change to take place in my life and hoping that things will be different.  The interesting thing about asking for change is that the universe will respond.
The trouble about asking for change is that you are not always prepared for the form that it will take.  We can't take the X factor, the unknown out of the plan.  We can't write and arrange the unfolding of the experience to meet our expectations or demands.  I continue to challenge myself to not have demands and to not have expectations, but to live for the moment.  I question though, how I am supposed to plan and perpetuate changes in my life without having expectations or a plan?  The law of attraction is at work and I am just looking forward to understanding it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment