Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It is the value of my breath, not the depth

I find myself breathing, breathing deeply and enjoying the value of the breath.  I think back to the workshop with Mme Peff when she described the shape of my lungs inside my chest and the volume of the lung as well as the attachment onto the ribs.  I remember falling in and out of a sleeping pattern during this workshop.  My breath took me to the edge and her voice would pull me back when I would hear a cue regarding the volume of my lungs.  The "volume of the lungs" it continues to ring inside me!  It is this thought that continues to drive me further into the breath.  I find myself resolving toward healthy breath while driving as I contemplate the volume of the noise clutter that I encounter on the roads of Chicago, IL.  Weaving through the days events highlighted by the light of resolution as I exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment