Friday, June 17, 2011

Stretching the ties to your self control

Here it is again the conflict.  The lack of understanding combined with the willingness to learn to manage.  I often reflect on the qualities that I'm lacking in my communication and relationship skills.  So today I am taking the opportunity to commend the qualities of myself that I admire.

I forgive those who have hurt or spoken harshly to me.
I speak from the heart about matters of the heart.
I offer a shoulder and a hand to a friend in need with a smile and a hug.
I recognize the wealth of humanity within me and find ways to express and share it.
I learn to think before I speak.
I try to not take things personally.
People don't hurt me or make me sad, I choose to be hurt and I choose to be sad.
I need the sunshine to lift my spirits.
I need the moonlight to refill my vessel.
I long for romance and poetry everyday.
I hope for warmth and comfort from the arms of the man I love.
I breath.
I respond.
I decide how to move forward with instinct.
I honor myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment