Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Much Needed Day of Inner Working

I wasn't the most chipper when I rose today, but I have had a wonderful day!  It was full of tasks and work related items that I desperately needed to accomplish.  I have virtually organized my work tasks, physically reorganized my personal space and feel de-cluttered on the inside as well. 

I did not feel that effects of my day spent with the sunshine yesterday, but I did feel them today! The splash of energy that started rolling through me around 12pm-until 10:30pm was much needed and honored.  It had a direct reflection and relevance to my life, my health and my path as opposed to the work that I accomplish for others.

As a family we shared joined space, sharing lunch and dinner with each other.  Later in the evening we shared private time, each focusing on ourselves in a communal space.  Our apartment is a traditional vintage set up and we use every inch with care.

I love not having to cook dinner and tonight Chris made a new chicken and zucchini recipe with rice and corn that was very satisfying.  Something new this week, I purchased desert, apple turnovers.  Currently they are warming in the oven!  So on that note I promised myself that I would be in bed by 11pm tonight.  Chow my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment