Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i just want to be a fairy

That's how my journal entry begins.  Years and years ago, in a time when I understood the gentle concept of love, the warmth of only my angst, and the careful sling of my family.  I just want to be a fairy dancing in a ballet again.  I am believing that if I imagine myself so, whether I am dead or alive--That is what I'll be.  A Willi in the the treetops.  A princess in rags or jewels waiting for the touch a a fairy, the touch of me. 

I am springing and
twirling and
flying arms
pumping
in my
dreams
keeping me a float
for a joke, mega seconds it seems

the breath
mistakes me, leaves me up, emote, unseen, unheard, underneath
lift me up to the treetops and I stream my gaze upon the green and lush with a patch of barren
that I can't seem to do with much


The Dream
the toast
the warmth
the fog
the uncertainty
and
make believe
of that place
I call HOME
that I search to find,
always in me.

Over and Under, over in the breeze, clinging from the rooftops, the treetops, the clifftop,
child in hand,
mystery in mark,
destiny lifted
an opened
and received
and given
and sent back
with three.  To the place the place of my tree,
open stride,
open pride,
open door to me and over andagain andunder me.

Ever again in my mind
scratching my body for some relief--go to the place where the gravestone lay.  So I walk, I ride and stumble by and then press on the path so effortlessly high.  Up to the hilltop of my fairytale in tow be me
beneath the quake of the roaring sea. 
And transfixed on the eye in the cavern,
in the sky.
I glance upon my eye
a ship of great weight
and of such great size. 
Amidst the wide ocean
my heart lay on the dream
and lost in the loves of the deeep dark sea--ME.

Back to the barre where I breath for the time
waiting
for love
to come
back if I am around.
Whited out,
backed,
upon the plank
of my deep darkened fear. 
Crippled,
injected,
set rest
to mend
tender. Her discontent for the dance is the meddler with spice and grief and good times of three.
mend Mend  mend
and alter this tree, this, this land land, this crop, this drop!

One Drop and Screw
this is a job
the will will outdo
the rest of you. 
Out on the scene with 5 stories to represent. 
I masked under pressure
and fell without rescue
from the heavens. 
Dancing without
a strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment