Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wasteful thoughts

I'm thinking about an imaginary place that I can store my ego chatter, my negative feelings and useless anxiety.  If I were to imagine this imaginary dumping ground for my crap, what would it look like.  The color purple comes to mind and a vast sphere circled in golden twine, just three times.  The color purple has a reputation for indicating good judgement and spiritual fulfillment.  It is said that surrounding your energetic field in purple stimulates peace of mind. There is a sense of magic that the color invokes, a sense of royalty and warmth.  In mediation the Crown chakra is symbolized by the color violet.  So it is an active possibility.  A pull toward meditation in order to achieve a higher understanding of self, imagination and a decreased sense of tension--a virtual dumping ground for my waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment